This year I will helping teachers integrate technology into the core curriculum. The students will be exposed to websites, apps, and innovative devices to help them create, produce, problem solve and collaborate with each other. Students and teachers will be using iPads, laptops, projectors, document cameras, and Smartboards regularly in the classroom.
GIFTED AND TALENTED
Reminders: Japanese Garden at the Fort Worth Botanic Gardens
- Date: Tuesday, November 19
- Depart: 8:30 a.m.
- Return: Approximately 2:00 p.m.
- Bring sack lunch and drink labeled with name - lunch will be at Trinity Park across that street
- Dress appropriately for the weather
- Address: Fort Worth Botanic Garden, 3220 Botanic Garden Blvd., Fort Worth, Texas 76107, 817-392-5510
GT classes are off and running! In the first semester, GT classes will focus on a study of Japan and its people. The students will examine objects from everyday life in Japan and use the spoken and written language from that country. They will learn about the art, literature, and music of Japan. We welcome guest speakers that have traveled or lived in Japan or anyone who has a related experience to share to the classes.
Connect, learn and grow with other G/T parents & advocates. Sessions focus on the special nature and needs of gifted children, organizing and advocating within the community, and parenting/family strategies. For more information, please visit http://tagtconference.org/parent-conference/