This week in class:
February 19th-February 23rd:
- NO SCHOOL on Monday, Feb. 19th!
- 12s timed multiplication test will be this Friday, Feb. 23rd. Students should be studying ALL flash cards at home each day. We will still continue to take tests over ALL of the facts for the remainder of the year.
- Students should be logging into Education Galaxy MATH for at least one hour per week and working in Recommended Topics for Study (turquoise bar). Mrs. Staley is giving rewards for time worked at home!
- Each student needs to bring one EMPTY 16 oz. water bottle to school by this Friday, Feb. 23rd. We have a special project coming up!
- Class Picture Day is Wednesday, Feb. 28th!
3.3H-compare two fractions having the same numerator or denominator in problems by reasoning about their sizes and justifying the conclusion using symbols, words, objects, and pictorial models.Math vocabulary:
unit fractionwholeequal sharescommon denominatorcommon numeratorequivalent fractions
3C-represent the natural world using models such as volcanoes or Sun, Earth, and Moon system and identify their limitations, including size, properties, and materials.
7B-investigate rapid changes in Earth's surface such as volcanic eruptions, earthquakes, and landslides.
Stay connected around SISD!Nominate your favorite teacher for Chick-Fil-A Teacher of the Month:https://docs.google.com/forms/
d/1rPjlZcJNmTi5ec- uJ5WBYWbQYN8gINEzMtQsq9vkDPE/ viewform?edit_requested=true