This week in class:
- 10s multiplication test is this Friday, December 15th. Students should be studying flash cards each night at home.
- Students should be logging into Education Galaxy MATH for at least one hour per week and working in Recommended Topics for Study (turquoise bar).
- All Holidays Around the World Donations are due this Friday, December 15th. Thank you so much for your support!!! :-)
- 3rd grade class parties are on December 21st 10:55-11:25. Parents are welcome to join us! Early release on this day at 12:55!
- No school for students Dec. 22-Jan.7th. Happy Holidays!
- Final payment date for ALL NASA money is January 26, 2018.
- The NASA date has been changed to April 13th.
- An adult in every family must join Remind! Text 81010 to @rinesti to stay up-to-date on everything going on in your child's classrooms. :-)
Math TEKS:3.4K-solve one-step and two-step problems involving multiplication and division within 100 using strategies based on objects; pictorial models, including arrays, area models, and equal groups; properties of operations; or recall of facts.3.5B-represent and solve one- and two-step multiplication and division problems within 100 using arrays, strip diagrams, and equations.3.5D-determine the unknown whole number in a multiplication or division equation relating three whole numbers when the unknown is either a missing factor or product.
Math vocabulary to remember:
3.6A-explore different forms of energy, including mechanical, light, sound, and heat/thermal in everyday life.
3.2F-communicate valid conclusions supported by data in writing, by drawing pictures, and through verbal discussion.
3.1B-make informed choices in the use and conservation of natural resources by recycling or reusing materials such as paper, aluminum cans, and plastics.
Science Vocabulary to Remember:
Stay connected around SISD!Nominate your favorite teacher for Chick-Fil-A Teacher of the Month:https://docs.google.com/forms/
d/1rPjlZcJNmTi5ec- uJ5WBYWbQYN8gINEzMtQsq9vkDPE/ viewform?edit_requested=true