No Classroom Platform
No Remind Codes:
All resources for class are in class
Tutoring Times: Tuesday and Thursday from 7:10 to 7:40
Week of January 16, 2018Weekly Class Objectives:
- Art I: 1, 3A, and 9 We finished the maquettes early. They are all hanging from the ceiling. We have graded them and now it is time to move on. Our next section is watercolor. It will last into next week.
- Art II: 4A and 2B Our current project is the creation of a book. I call it Build-a-Book. I have provided the blank book. We will take two status grades this week.
- Art III: 4A and 2B We, also will do a book, but this one will be an existing, printed book that must be altered. We will take two status grades this week.
- Art IV: 4A and 2B The next project is due Wednesday, February 7th.
- Dual Credit Art History: 5A and 4B Tuesday/Wednesday we will present power points. I will present a Michelangelo power point. Thursday/Friday we will watch a Michelangelo movie.
Important Due Dates for Major Projects and Tests:
- Art I
- Art II
- Art III
- Art IV The next project is due Wednesday, February 7, 2018
- Dual Credit Art History Q3 writing assignment is due Wednesday, February 7, 2018