Tutoring Times:Activity Period Wednesday PM
Weekly Class Objectives:)Business Law
Explain intentional torts:
Banking and Finance
Classify torts involving harm to the person and harm to property.
Explain strict liability.
Compare intentional torts, negligence, and strict liability in various business scenarios.
Financial Literacy: Getting Started
1. To identify how to keep financial information safe.
2. To identify how to safely use credit and debit cards.
3. To identify goals, prioritize goals, and create an action plan to achieve goals.
4. To identify different types of banking institutions and services offered.
5. To identify the process of reconciling an account.
6. To identify the basic features of online and mobile banking.Money Matters1. Taxable Income: How to calculate? Key Terms: Adjustment, Deduction, Exemption, W-2, W-4, Filing Status, Standerd Deduction, Tax Table2. Itemized Deductions> How to calculate? Key points: Medical and dental expense, State and Local Tax, Nonreimbursed Work Expense, Charitable Donations, Casualty Loss3. Tax Bracket: How to calculate amount of taxes paid and money after taxes?4. Submitting a Tax Form: The process for a return vs when you owe. 1040 Vs 1040EZImportant Due Dates for Major Projects and Tests:Business Law Unit 3 Test Friday 11/10 on Tort LawBank and Finance Financial Literacy Test Friday 11/10Money Matters Unit 3 Test Friday 11/10. on Income Tax