Campus:Sunnyvale High SchoolE-mail:firstname.lastname@example.orgPhone:(972)203-4600
- STEM I: Principles of Applied Engineering (Pre-requisite)
- STEM: Scientific Research and Design (grades 10-12)
- STEM: Engineering Design and Presentation 1 (grades 10-12)
- STEM: Engineering Design and Problem Solving (grades 11-12)
- Computer Science I
- Computer Science II
- All Classes-
Files are kept in a "Google Classroom" to maintain copyright for some of our course materials.
Students will receive an access code from their teacher. Once students have joined their course, they will have access to
our class resources, assignments, and files.
Tuesday and Thursday 3:15-3:45PM
*Later times and other times can be made by appointment.*
Weekly Class Objectives:STEM 1: Principles of Applied Engineering /Concepts of Engineering and Tech
- Students will kick off their drag racing ELU, and will continue to explore Solidworks.
- Students will take a test on Evolution of Engineering and Engineering Societies
- STEM: Scientific Research and Design
- Students will continue to work on ELU: Crossfire with the Dallas BEST, Inc. Robotics Competition- Details in Google Classroom
STEM: Engineering Design and Problem Solving
STEM: Engineering Design and Presentation
- Students will continue working on their ELU Pinhole Camera
Computer Science 1:
- Students will work on ELU: Crossfire with the Dallas BEST, Inc. Robotics Competition- Details in Google Classroom
Computer Science 2:
- Students will continue coding in Alice this week- Block Coding JAVA
- Students will work on Coding with Drones ELU.
Important Due Dates for Major Projects and Tests:
(Students should see Google Classroom for details)STEM :Principles of Applied Engineering/Concepts of Engineering and TechTest Wednesday, October 18th, over Engineering Evolution and Engineering Societies.Students can study the power point notes in Google Classroom and may take HAND notes on anything they would like there to use on exam.Students will study the Kahoot.It in class as a review:STEM: Scientific Research and DesignSee Google Classroom and Project Requirements on this ELU- Crossfire RoboticsResearch papers are past due and students should complete OSHA requirements.STEM: Engineering Design and Problem SolvingPinhole Camera prototype is dueSTEM: Engineering Design and PresentationSee Google Classroom and Project Requirements on this ELU- Crossfire Robotics .Students will be creating virtual or augmented realities with SketchFab or Aurasma.Students will create designs using SolidworksComputer Science 1:Students should see Google Classroom for information on assignments and due dates.Students will have a Coding in Alice Test October 19thComputer Science 2:Students will be designing, building, and programming a drone to complete specific tasks within this project.