Theatre Sunshine Award and Director's Choice Award is given each 9-week grading period.
Sunshine Star Award:John Parker HisawParker McClellanDaniel SamuelEmma MelvinKyse SaidJe'Mela HarrisHayden GardnerRox Like a Fox and Popcorn Award:Sidney WilliamsHaleigh LawlessLindsay PikeRylea McKinneyJarrett StewartGloria HansenCandice HernandezDirector's Choice:Brenden KilpatrickTessa JohnChinaza OnungwaMorgan D'Elia
- Sunshine and Star Award is voted on by the class. This person shows kindness, positivity, is an encouragement to others and makes classmates smile.
- Rocks Like a Fox or Popcorn Award is voted on by the class. This person shows great creativity through performance, writing or project-making. They also make strides to improve their talent or skills.
- Director's Choice Award is chosen by Mrs. Harvill. The person chosen for this award has shown great leadership, hard-work and gone above and beyond to be a good student.
- An overall student-of-the-year will also be chosen by Mrs. Harvill, this person has been a positive contribution to the environment of their class and been a great student throughout the whole year.
- Students chosen for this award will be rewarded with an end of the year ice-cream party.
- Ice Cream Party-- May TBA Theatre Room
Lily YangLondon WeerasekaraOverall Students of the Year