Expectations for Dual Credit students:
1) Intrinsically motivated for learning and success in the classroom.
2) Perform self-directed learning activities.
3) More advanced pace and rigor than in a regular classroom.
4) Complete assignments for the course outside of class time.
5) Fulfill the intellectual capacities necessary for higher-order thinking applications.
6) Overtly responsible for coursework and assessment preparation.
Dual credit courses are "weighted" in terms of GPA. Please keep this in mind as you go through the course. A "higher" level course means higher expectations. Therefore, be sure you are prepared to uphold the expectations for the course as outlined above. The grade you get in the course is the grade you earn.