How to submit your box tops
Don’t forget to write the student’s name, grade and teacher on your submission.We have a new way to earn money for our PTA! It is the Box Top app. You can scan your purchases and earn EXTRA Box Tops for your school and BONUS offers! This is a great way to help the Box Top earnings add up much quicker!1 - You need to create a Box Top account at BoxTops4Education.com - Our School Code is 222694 Sunnyvale Elementary School or you can search by zip code.
- Bundle your Box Tops in groups of 50 using a sealable bag or envelope. Please write the number of box tops on your bag.
- Tape or glue Box Tops on the collection sheet that best fits your child.. If the sheet is not full, that is fine, turn it in any way!
- Generic Collection Sheet for 25 box tops
- Valentine's Day Collection Sheet for 25 box tops
- Spring in Bloom Collection Sheet for 25 box tops
- Fall Collection Sheet for 25 box tops
- Halloween Collection Sheet for 25 box tops
- Music Collection Sheet for 25 box tops
- Sports Collection Sheet for 25 box tops
- Generic Collection Sheet for 50 box tops
- Cheer Collection Sheet for 50 box tops
- If you don’t have time to count, please submit your box tops in a sealable bag or envelope. We will gladly count them for you!
- Do not tape Bonus Box Tops to your counting sheet. We have to turn them in separately. Many are destroyed trying to remove them from the sheets.
2 - Down Load the App on your tablet or mobile device.3 - Sign in and start scanning!Don't forget to clip your traditional Box Tops and turn them in for additional credit!Happy Clipping and thanks for your support!Here's how it works:Read the Box Tops App Flyer
- Important, all Box Tops are submitted through the Sunnyvale Elementary School account.
- Do not worry about a lot of junk e-mails from creating this account. I have had an account for 3 years and get maybe 1 e-mail a month and I am the coordinator!