This Week in Class
What are we learning this week?
December 11 - December 15:
6th Grade Honors:
- Monday-One Step Equations Multiplying and Dividing
- Tuesday- One Step Equations Multiplying and Dividing
- Wednesday-Introduction to Inequalities
- Thursday-Solving and Graphing Inequalities
- Friday - Solving Inequalities in Real Life
- Monday-Similar Figures Scavenger Hunt
- Tuesday- Scale Figures Station Rotation
- Wednesday- Unit 5 Review
- Thursday-Unit 5 Test
- Friday- Unit 5 Corrections and Q&A
Learning Resources . . . what websites, videos, materials will be helpful?
*This website makes signing in very simple. There are multiple links for sites the students use at school, and it only requires a sign in ONCE, and classlink will store/remember their username/password so you don't have to! Students sign in using GOOGLE.
Online Textbook- Students may log into their account and get additional help or practice on anything we are learning in class. This will not be graded or extra credit, but will be a good tool for them to help master topics they may need help with.
From the classlink website, click on the McGraw-Hill link. This is their online textbook. *I have all usernames/passwords saved in case you have forgotten yours.
Tuesday: 3:15-3:45 pm---7th Grade
Thursday: 3:15-3:45pm---6th Grade
*Additional tutoring times may be available & scheduled upon request