Art submissions in this categories must be new photographs inspired by the theme, "Within Reach" and should be mounted on a flat surface.
Accepted forms of photography include: A single photo, panoramic, photomontage (one seamless print of multiple original photos), a multiple exposure, negative sandwich or photogram. Original black-and-white and color images are accepted.
The photo must:
- Be a new and original work based on the theme "Within Reach". A large part of the judging is based how the work relates to the theme as spelled out in the Artist's (written) Statement.
- Not exceed 11x14 inches in dimensions, including matting.
- Be mounted on sturdy material.
- Not have added graphics over the image.
- Be printed as one image -- including photo collages
- Not contain copyrighted material
You can read all the rules from the Texas PTA here.
Follow these steps to submit a Photography:
- Consider the theme, "Within Reach"
- Take a Photo and Print it
- Mount the photo on a flat surface
- Write the following on the back of your mounted photo:
- Student Name
- Student Grade
- Title of Work
- Fill out the Reflections Entry Form
- Submit your entry to any school campus