1. Bring appropriate materials to class and be seated when the tardy bell rings.
2. Eat and drink in the cafeteria, unless permission has been given.
3. Keep your hands and feet near your desk. Respect others.
4. Refrain from disruptive behavior.
5. Follow directions the first time they are given.
If you Choose to Break a Rule:
First Time: Warning
Second Time: Write a list of solutions for the problem (for homework). Due the next day.
Third Time: Receive detention.
Fourth Time: Write an action plan and make a phone call to parents.
Fifth: Referral to office.
Severe disruption: Student sent immediately to office.
Warnings are canceled every Friday.
Positive notes home (random)
"10 Point Certificates" (monthly)
Various other positive perks throughout the year