Mathematics StaffAlmarie Campos - Geometry & Algebra III*Brad Payne - PreCalculus & Dual Credit ClassesCasey Reeves - Geometry & Math ModelsKelsey Stawasz - Algebra IIAlicia Garner - Algebra I*Department Chair
Guiding principles for what we teach:
· That all students should have the opportunity to advance to their full potential.
· In relating the curriculum to real life experiences.
· In helping students transition from concrete to abstract concepts.
· In helping students to develop reasoning and problem solving skills.
· In using technology and projects whenever possible to enhance learning.
· In preparing all students for college level mathematics.
· In giving students the skills and experiences necessary to become self-motivated, life-long learners.