Campus:Sunnyvale High SchoolE-mail:email@example.comPhone:(972)203-4600 Ext#3220
- Computer Science I
- Computer Science II
- Computer Science III
- STEM 3: Engineering Design and Presentation 2
- STEM 4: Engineering Design and Problem Solving
- All Classes-
Files are kept in a "Google Classroom" to maintain copyright for some of our course materials.
Students will receive an access code from their teacher. Once students have joined their course, they will have access to
our class resources, assignments, and files.
Tuesday and Thursday 3:15-3:45PM
*Later times and other times can be made by appointment.*
Weekly Class Objectives:Computer Science 1:
- Students will work with decision structures and branching statements to program in Java- If-Else statements and Switch-Case Statements
Computer Science 2:
Computer Science 3:
- Students will extend their understanding of File Input and Output Streams as well as incorporating data into or out of Java programs. Students will transition to arrays and
STEM 3: Engineering Design and Presentation 2-
- Students will extend their understanding of File Input and Output Streams as well as incorporating data into or out of Java programs to a higher level than Computer Science 2.
- Students will incorporate exception handling and try-catch statements into Java programs
- Students will transition to using arrays and search and sort algorithms, building on concepts of file i/o
STEM 4: Engineering Design and Problem Solving(UT Dual Enrollment Option)-
- Students will analyze CAD drawings as they build lakeworth boat.
- Students will finalize aerial imaging unit and final dual enrollment course requirements with UT
Important Due Dates for Major Projects and Tests:
Computer Science 1, Computer Science 2, STEM 3, and Computer Science 3 will have major grades on:
May 10th Unit Test Computer Science 1, Computer Science 2 and Computer Science 3 Project
May 21 -Computer Science 1, 2, and 3 will have Unit Exams