Announcements and Reminders:
- Dec. 13: Christmas Around the World at SMS garage are 6:30-8:00pm.
- Dec. 14:
- NJHS canned food drive ends
- fuzzy, wrapped socks due for our exchange
- Science ELU projects due
- Dec. 17: ELA Test over A Christmas Carol
- Dec. 18: Science 2nd Quarter Test
- Dec. 18-19: MAP Testing for Reading and Math
- Dec. 19: ALL Library books are due
- Dec. 20: Pep Rally and early release at 12:20 pm
- Dec. 21-1/8: NO SCHOOL!
- Jan. 9: Back to school! :-)
Please make sure you sign up for REMIND! Text @sms5b to 81010.
Monday-work on ELU
Friday-Present ELU projects
Topics covered this week:
5.3C-connect grade-level appropriate science concepts with the history of science, science careers, and contributions of scientists
5.3A-identify the issues that led to the creation of the U.S. Constitution, including the weaknesses of the Articles of Confederation
Stay connected around SISD!Nominate your favorite teacher for Chick-Fil-A Teacher of the Month:https://docs.google.com/forms/
d/1rPjlZcJNmTi5ec- uJ5WBYWbQYN8gINEzMtQsq9vkDPE/ viewform?edit_requested=true