Dear Sunnyvale Parents and Community,
I feel blessed to be able to serve as principal in such a wonderful community. I get to wake up every day and work with the best students and staff in the state.
Our mission here is to aid in the growth of our students and to create "Future Ready" graduates. Our marks of a future ready graduate include:
- We want our graduates to be skilled collaborators that have the soft skills to help them thrive in work with others to solve complex problems.
- We want our graduates to be high-characterized, engaged citizens that make a difference in their world through service and leadership.
- We want our graduates to be innovative thinkers that have a curiosity for learning and an adaptability that helps them overcome obstacles that they will face in their futures.
- We want our graduates to be independent learners that are goal-oriented and have the life skills to manage themselves as they leave our building.
- We want our graduates to have a high emotional intelligence as well as be skillful communicators to allow them to be equipped leaders in our global community.
I want to thank our parents for the opportunity to work with their students. We look forward to partnering with parents and the community to build a foundation for our students’ success.
Sunnyvale High School