Expectaciones de la Clase (Course Expectations)
-Coach Campos- Rm. 113
- Be in your assigned seat READY to WORK when the instructor shuts the door for class to begin.
- Have the necessary SUPPLIES for class every day: Spanish book, notebook, pencil/pen, paper, etc.
- Please be SAFE: H.F.B.O. = Keep hands, feet, books, and other objects to yourself.
- NO PROFANITY, inappropriate gestures, cruel teasing, bullying, or put downs allowed!
- Be RESPECTFUL to yourself, the teacher, and your peers!!
- Instruction will be given when there are NO DISTRACTIONS or other problems.
- I will only listen to ONE student at a time.
- PRACTICE your Spanish (new vocabulary) as often as possible.
- Have a POSITIVE attitude at all times, Be ENGAGED!
10. Try your BEST, every day!
How to Be Successful in the Classroom
- No one leaves the room without permission or their student ID!!!
- No one should be out of his/her seat without permission.
- Raise your hand to ask or answer a question.
- Cheating or allowing other students to copy work will result in a loss of credit for the assignment, a call to parents, and a referral.
- Students will need to stay current on all assignments. (Late work policy applies)
Cell Phone/Electronic Policy
- Cell phones/electronics are only to be used as an instructional aide to help increase student learning, any other use will result in the device being taken up by the teacher.
- Cell phones will be immediately taken up if:
- Student is off-task.
- Student is garnering attention of classmates away from the teacher or the device is being a distraction to other students.
- Students is using device to share answers on assignments.
If phone is taken up:
- 1st time: You can pick up after school from me.
- 2nd time and after: Pick up from the Principal's Office.
Coming and Going:
- Be on time.
- Be seated at the tardy bell.
- No hall passes without an ID badge.
- You may not leave the room without your personal hall pass.
- Remain seated during instructional time.
- Remain seated while waiting for the bell.
- The instructor will dismiss you, not the bell.
- Show RESPECT to everyone; including yourself!
- Please wait to be called upon to speak.
- Follow all directions without complaint.
- If you are confused, Do Not be hesitant to ask for clarity.
- DO NOT tease or bully other classmates.
- Work seriously and productively with others.
- No Sleeping!!!! Remain alert and working.
Everyday Student Expectations:
- School policy will be enforced at all times.
- Listen to the teacher attentively (It is difficult to talk and listen at the same time)
- Focus on Spanish (Participate)
- Take notes and study at least 15 minutes daily outside of class.
- Do not rely on "Google Translate".