LETTER OF INTENT
Formally indicate your High School Project topic, your research paper focus, your activity and your understanding of the consequences of plagiarism. It must be approved and signed by Mrs. Brooks and the Topic Proposal committee.Students will sign up for an individual/group mandatory meeting with Mrs. Brooks during the period of October 5 - October 16 to discuss personal plans for their HSP. Letter of Intent is due on Friday, October 30, 2020 in order to continue with the HSP.Letter of Intent will be reviewed by the Topic Proposal committee and returned to you by Friday, November 9, 2020. At this point you may officially begin working on your High School Project. (Please email or see Mrs. Brooks if you need to turn in Letter of Intent at an earlier date in order to begin your project.)Letter of Intent Formatting Instructions:
- One inch top, bottom, left, right margins
- 12 point Times New Roman font - Single space within paragraphs
- Double space between paragraphs
- Follow the formatting outline given on the attached page (see below)
- Keep your letter to one page
- Be sure to include the lines for your Senior Advisor and the Topic Proposal committee to approve your topic. These must be on the same page as the letter.
Ask Mrs. Brooks if you need any help with formatting the letter.