Instructions for creating poster on Canva.com - Follow steps 1-5 using 8.5" x 11" for size
Guidelines for HSP Poster by Virtual Binder:
- Create on Canva.com an 8.5" x 11" to insert in portfolio binder.
- Use bold, large font. Lettering should be visible from 3 feet away.
- All lettering should be neat, finished and checked for errors.
Content for HSP Poster:
- Name - large font so name will pop out. (Name of partner may be included in a smaller font if working with someone.)
- High School Project with year - Example: High School Project 2021 - use a smaller and different font
- Recent picture of student
- 2-3 pictures or graphics that provide information about your project
- Project Title
- Important Findings
- Senior Advisor's name - in small print
Example of High School Project Poster