Cheri Chapman6th Grade Math TeacherSunnyvale Middle School
Email: email@example.comTwitter: @ChapmanMath
All 6th grade teachers use REMIND as the main form of communication between teachers, students and parents.Parents and students, please sign up for every teacher's REMIND.
Did you know that in 2012 the State Board of Education (SBOE) adopted revisions to the mathematics Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS) for kindergarten through grade 12? These changes were implemented in 2014-2015.
Click HERE to see how the 6TH GRADE requirements compare to other middle school grades.
Click below to see photos of us in our classroom!
This Week in Class
Week of: January 14th 2019
2nd week of the 4th quarter
Welcome to our 19th week of school!
Be sure to bring your earphones/earbuds, math journal, colored pens & pencils to class each day.
This week we launch our ELU: Math Measures the World and continue Unit 4: Integer Operations
- Monday - ELU Launch: Field Trip to AT&T Stadium
- Tuesday - ELU: Driving Question, Team Norms, Conflict Resolution, Research
- Wednesday - Multiplying & Dividing Integers with Models
- Thursday - Multiplying & Dividing Integers
- Friday - ELU Planning and Research
Video resources:CLASS CALENDAR: