• STEM Engineering
• Teaching and Training
• Business Management
• Design and Multimedia Arts
• Programming and Software Development
• Healthcare Therapeutics
Career and Technical Education Vision Statement:
- Students should participate in rigorous curriculum including employability standards that will prepare them for careers, skills, and opportunities of the 21st century
- Students should engage in hands-on training in career-specific areas
- Students should be provided the opportunity to obtain industry-based certifications in specific areas such as Computer Aided Design (CAD), Educational Aide, OSHA 30 General Industry, Microsoft Word/Excel, Entrepreneurship and Small Business, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator, Pharmacy Technician, and EKG Technician.
- When possible, students should be given the opportunity to observe in career settings such as clinical rotations, job shadowing, externships, etc.