- Identify contract elements and types.
- Analyze the ways in which contracts may be voided or breached.
- Explain the purpose of the Uniform Commercial Code.
- Distinguish between business sales and leases.
- Identify negotiable instruments.
- Explain the nature of void and voidable contracts.
Starting April 8
- Explain the Uniform Commercial Code and its purpose.
- Describe the processes involved in business sales and leases.
- Describe negotiable instruments and their purpose. 4/10-4/14
- Research cases under the Uniform Commercial Code.