Jeff JacobsPHYSICSHead Boys BasketballHigh SchoolE-mail: email@example.comPhone: 972-226-2834
4th Quarter: Spring 2019
8th Week: 5/13 to 5/17
This is a: A-B-A-B-Friday (AWARDS FRIDAY)
LAST PHYSICS PROJECT
Energy Crisis, Mars?, Design, and the Physics of everyday LIFE.
1) 30 second video of 2 activities or games that show and explain the basic physics involved.
(Your group must be in the pictures or video)
Please make this a separate video shared with me through DRIVE or E-MAIL
So, either 2 short 30 second videos or 1 video with both activities
2) What are 3 possible solutions for the "Energy Crisis" that our WORLD is going to have to solve
3) Show and explain something that has an improved "design" through engineering and/or innovation that has made life and/or performance better for us.
4) Briefly explain the possibility and difficulties of Mars exploration and/or colonization.
25 POINTS EACH and Videos and Pictures are always essential
DUE MAY 17th or EARLIER!!!! :)
- Monday/Tuesday: The Journey to Mars
One Year Simulation on "Mars" (Big Island Hawaii)
We Are Not Going to Mars
- Wednesday/Thursday: Nuclear Energy ... the Future?
Energy and Poverty (Nuclear Energy is the Future)
Thorium (Nuclear Energy)
- Friday: AWARE #8 REVIEW
Projectiles Project Samples
POTATOE LAUNCHER SHOT approxiately 150 meters (in the air almost 6 seconds)
Physics 2 Dimensional Calculations
An object at rest will stay at rest until acted upon by an outside (unbalanced) force
Great extra 212 Degrees Effort
Important Due Dates for Major Projects and Tests:
CHECK GOOGLE CLASSROOM and SAPLING regularly