1. Be on time and prepared for class.
2. Have all materials necessary to work in class.
3. Be actively involved in the lesson.
4. Be responsible for turning in assignments and make-up work on time.
5. Respect for people and property is expected. Zero tolerance for disrespect.
Homework is not given very often. Most assignments will be able to be completed IN CLASS. We will have projects that will need to be worked on beyond our class time. This will probably cause homework. Also, anything not completed in class will need to be finished at home, but there will almost always be enough time in class.Correction Policy
- Failing daily grades can be corrected for up to a 70 on the assignment. This does not include Incomplete work.
- Failing test grades can be corrected for up to a 70 per district policy.
Tutoring Schedule (Subject to change throughout the school year)
- 1st Quarter: During "B' Lunch (11:43-12:13)
To keep parents "in the know", Remind 101, SISD app, 7th-grade website.
Google Classroom is also utilized in this class. Unit information will be posted there.