7th Grade Announcements
Martin Luther King Day is on Monday, January 21st- No School
What's going on in class?
ELA (Teel):ELA (Henderson):Complete Personal Narrative Presentations with "Grammar Grabs/Writing Tips" LessonsCompound Sentence practiceMythology*Personal Narrative Corrections- Due Friday, 1/ 25*Students should be enjoying a book of their choice and selecting new vocab from text to record in their INB (Interactive Notebook).
Texas History (Kendzior):
Texas History (Walker): Unit 6 Test over the Texas Republic and Annexation is Friday! We will be reviewing next week and learning about the differences and similarities in the U.S. and Texas Constitutions.
Texas History (Gunter): Unit 6 Test over the Republic of Texas and Early Statehood on Wednesday 1/23/19. We will start Unit 7 over the Civil War later this week.
Math (Connel and Moorman): Review for Unit 7 Test (Similarity, Circles, Composite Figures)
Test will be Thursday, 1/24
Honors Math (Moorman and Wilson): Transformation Review Scavenger Hunt. Unit 7 Test over Transformations will be the next week on January 31st.
Science (Gomez): Variation within a population or species.
Sceince (T. Smith):
7th Grade Grading Policy
The following guidelines apply to all academic areas (except Pre-Algebra, Algebra 1, Spanish and Honors W. History)
- Accurate and up to date grades shall be kept by each teacher with a minimum of 10 daily grades taken each quarter
- There should be a minimum of 3 tests or equivalent assessments required each quarter. This category does not include semester exams.
- Student will have up to 5 days to turn in late work
- Honors classes will have 3 days
- Point deduction for late work is left up to teacher discretion