7th Grade Announcements
March 4th-March 8th
On March 19th, the 7th graders will be taking a Field Trip to the Forth Worth Stockyards. The cost is $10.00. Money and permission slip are due by Thursday, March 7th.
What's going on in class?
Monday - DIYs & type research slidesTuesday-Friday - ELU Create WebsiteELA (Henderson):
Texas History (Kendzior):
Texas History (Walker):
Texas History (Gunter):
Math (Connel and Moorman): Box Plots and Review for Unit Test. The next Unit test will be this week, on Thursday, March 7th.
Honors Math (Moorman and Wilson): Surface Area of Cyinders and Prisms
Science (Gomez): We will look at how biodiversity contributes to the sustainability of an ecosystem.
Sceince (T. Smith): Investigating Organisms and their Environments
7th Grade Grading Policy
The following guidelines apply to all academic areas (except Pre-Algebra, Algebra 1, Spanish and Honors W. History)
- Accurate and up to date grades shall be kept by each teacher with a minimum of 10 daily grades taken each quarter
- There should be a minimum of 3 tests or equivalent assessments required each quarter. This category does not include semester exams.
- Student will have up to 5 days to turn in late work
- Honors classes will have 3 days
- Point deduction for late work is left up to teacher discretion