7th Grade Announcements
AT HOME LEARNING BEGINS MONDAY, MARCH 23RD
**Here is a schedule that may help in planning your day. Each teacher will be posting assignments Google Classroom. Please reach out if you need help with any part of the "At-Home Learning" experience.
ELA (Teel):ELA (Henderson):
Honors Math (Moorman and Wilson):
Math (Moorman and Thompson):
Science (T. Smith):Social Studies (Kendzior):Social Studies (Gunter):Social Studies (Walker):
7th Grade Grading Policy
The following guidelines apply to all academic areas (except Pre-Algebra, Algebra 1, Spanish and Honors W. History)
- Accurate and up to date grades shall be kept by each teacher with a minimum of 10 daily grades taken each quarter
- There should be a minimum of 3 tests or equivalent assessments required each quarter. This category does not include semester exams.
- Student will have up to 5 days to turn in late work
- Honors classes will have 3 days
- Point deduction for late work is left up to teacher discretion