8th Grade Announcements
March 23rd: AT HOME LEARNING BEGINS
All work will be posted in Google Classroom. Below is a daily schedule to help plan your time.
Classroom work for the WEEK OF
Camacho(STEM/Science): Please see Coach Camacho's website for specifics.
Campos(Spanish): Please see Coach Campos' website for specifics.
Mitchell(Algebra I): Please see Mr. Mitchell's website for specifics.
Algebra I Students: It is highly encouraged for you to have your own TI-84plus calculator.
8th Grade Grading Policy
The following guidelines apply to all academic areas (except Pre-Algebra, Algebra 1, Spanish and Honors W. History)
- Accurate and up to date grades shall be kept by each teacher with a minimum of 10 daily grades taken each quarter
- There should be a minimum of 3 tests or equivalent assessments required each quarter. This category does not include semester exams.
- Student will have up to 2 days to turn in late work
- Honors classes will have 1 day
- Point deduction for late work is left up to teacher discretion