8th Grade Announcements
EOY Field Trip to Adventure Landing 5/24
7th/8th grade AWARDS CEREMONY 5/30 @ 8:30 in the Gym
Week of May 27-315/27: Memorial Day- NO SCHOOL5/29: 5th grade awards ceremony @ 9am, 6th grade awards ceremony @ 1:30pm in cafeteria5/30: Early Release Schedule, 7th/8th grade awards ceremony at 8:30am in the gym5/31: Work day, graduation at SV Baptist @ 5pm
General Announcements and Upcoming Events
- 2019-2020 SUPPLY LIST
- Algebra I Students: It is highly encouraged for you to have your own TI-84plus calculator.
8th Grade Grading Policy
The following guidelines apply to all academic areas (except Pre-Algebra, Algebra 1, Spanish and Honors W. History)
- Accurate and up to date grades shall be kept by each teacher with a minimum of 10 daily grades taken each quarter
- There should be a minimum of 3 tests or equivalent assessments required each quarter. This category does not include semester exams.
- Student will have up to 2 days to turn in late work
- Honors classes will have 1 day
- Point deduction for late work is left up to teacher discretion
Camacho(STEM/Science): Please see Coach Camacho's website for specifics.
Campos(Spanish): Please see Coach Campos' website for specifics.
Fitz(ELAR):Flanery(Social Studies):Henderson(Honors ELAR):Holland(World History): .Mitchell(Algebra I): Please see Mr. Mitchell's website for specifics.
Wilson(Pre-Algebra): Choice Board Project